The transport of fish and shellfish requires:
- Leak-proof, basin-shaped floors in order to prevent the leakage of saltwater into the box insulation, which would ruin the insulation.
- Holes at the floor corners to aid drainage of effluents, as well as
- Stainless-steel cisterns for the collection of effluents
The system can optionally include:
- A stainless-steel runoff channel at the back of the box and along its sides.
- Stainless steel steps, flaps, toolboxes etc. to eliminate corrosion problems.